Thursday, January 26, 2012

my notebook...

"The best love is the kind that weakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever."
- Noah, The Notebook

Ill Be Seeing You by Billie Holiday on Grooveshark

Today, I was reminded of my love for this movie by my current blog obsession, The Daybook. This precious little piece of the blogger pie really warms my heart. If you haven't checked it out yet- go. now.

What is it about The Notebook that makes my heart beat faster and my tear ducts work overtime?

1 comment:

Janine said...

that may be one of the best love story quotes of all time. and well, it is said in the voice of ryan gosling...even better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...