Wednesday, July 18, 2012

time well spent at Marilynn's Place...

{Sunday morning: birthday weekend}

This makes the fourth time I have been to Marilynn's Place, two of which have been for Sunday brunch. I have to admit I much prefer the brunch menu. I ordered the mexican breakfast and it was very favorful. It is a tower of jalapeno cornbread served with eggs and bacon, topped with a spicy cream sauce and green onion. Tison and Lauren selected the shrimp and grits, which I ate directly off of their plates. The roasted tomatoes matched with the cheesy grits were melt in your mouth good. The beignets were a perfect side dish for the three of us- one a piece. They tasted like Grands flaky biscuits with powdered sugar on top, but I'm not complaining. The strawberry preserves were a perfect compliment to this sweet treat. The newly enclosed patio is very loud and when it started to rain, it leaked through the ceiling. This old gas station is a work in progress, although it is quickly becoming my favorite brunch spot.

1 comment:

shapel said...

see this page Chrome-Hearts Dolabuy he has a good point Hermes Dolabuy visit this site Dolabuy Loewe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...